MyUnisa Updates, follow the steps given below to upadate your contact details on MyUnisa. MYUNISA is University of South Africa online student portal for all the information and services you need to help manage your studies at Unisa.
Update your contact details
Alumni are encouraged to update their contact details.
By doing so they will ensure that the alumni office can:
- keep them informed about developments at the office and Unisa
- maintain an up-to-date database of all alumni
MYUNISA is University of South Africa online student portal for all the information and services you need to help manage your studies at Unisa. A single sign-on to most areas of the portal and straight-forward navigation will simplify your interaction with the variety of University systems and records. All students who are currently enrolled with UniSA have access to MYUNISA, a web-based portal for study-related information and resources.
MYUNISA includes information about:
- Enrolments – codes, unit value, teaching school, etc
- Personal details – full name, date of birth, study period and postal address and contact details
- Assignment details – dates assignments have been received, interim results, final assignment marks
- Final grade – your overall final grade can be accessed online approximately six weeks after the end of the study period
- Access to your Unisa email account and library records