MyUnisa releases results one month after the examination. Students can use their MyUnisa account to access their results , students therefore are advised to click HERE to access their results.
Release of results – 2018 schedule
|Examination period||Date of release|
|January / February 2018||5 March 2018|
|May / June 2018||20 July 2018|
|October / November 2018||21 December 2018|
- Final examination result letters will be printed and mailed to students on dates above.
- Final examination results are being released as they become available on myUnisa.
- No results will be released to a candidate before he / she has returned all books borrowed from the University Library and settled any outstanding fees.
- No results will be given telephonically by academics or administrative staff .
- No timetables for supplementary exams will be made available if fees or library books are owed.
Exam results are made available on following platforms:
- E-mail: Register on myUnisa and indicate on your application if you would like to receive your results by email.
- Posted: Hard copies of the examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Confirmation: Completion of qualification: Please note that confirmation of completion of qualifications for students who wrote examinations in:
- Jan/Feb 2018 will be made available as from the end of April 2018
- May/June 2018 will be made available as from the end of August 2018 and
- Oct/Nov 2018 will be made available as from the end of January 2019.