Access your study material via myUnisa
If your study material for semester 1 has not yet been delivered, we urge you to access it via myUnisa while you wait for the delivery of the hard copy versions of your study material.
Downloading study material from myUnisa is easy to do. Just follow these steps:
- Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za and login with your student number and password. If you haven’t yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your myLife e-mail account, click on “Claim Unisa login” on the homepage of myUnisa and follow the instructions.
- Click on a module tab / link at the top of the screen.
- Now click on “Official study material” in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display.
By accessing your study material via myUnisa, you will be able to start studying immediately, which will ensure that you have sufficient time to complete and submit your assignments.
View Unisa Official Study Material
Required items marked with a *
What is the status of my application for registration? Use the Registration Status tool (for web applications for registration only) to determine the status of your application. For module additions requested after initial registration, login to myUnisa > My Admin and view Edit Registration.
1. If your modules, including additions, have been registered, you should login to myUnisa and navigate to your module sites to view official study materials.
2. Study materials for Unisa short courses cannot be viewed here.
3. Only some study material files available at this time will be displayed. More options may be available in myUnisa.
Click HERE to continue……