Steps to join myUnisa
You will be prompted for your student number and myUnisa password when accessing the online library resources as well as the links to the online information within the SBL eds, and/or myUnisa.
Further details on how to create your password may be found on myUnisa and in the Tutorial
After you have followed all the steps outlined in the tutorial, please make sure that you activate your password which has been sent to your myLifeemail. Your myUnisa password needs to be activated within 24 hours.
MYUNISA is University of South Africa online student portal for all the information and services you need to help manage your studies at Unisa. A single sign-on to most areas of the portal and straight-forward navigation will simplify your interaction with the variety of University systems and records. All students who are currently enrolled with UniSA have access to MYUNISA, a web-based portal for study-related information and resources.
MYUNISA includes information about:
- Enrolments – codes, unit value, teaching school, etc
- Personal details – full name, date of birth, study period and postal address and contact details
- Assignment details – dates assignments have been received, interim results, final assignment marks
- Final grade – your overall final grade can be accessed online approximately six weeks after the end of the study period
- Access to your Unisa email account and library records